Sunday, November 18, 2007

Doing Great!

Thanks for all the emails and calls! I promise to return them...eventually:) Evan and I are resting this morning while the rest of the family is at church. Thankfully our church has an Internet campus so I am able to "be there" virtually.
Evan is sleeping as well as can be expected for 4 days old! He doesn't like to be alone in his crib so we spend much of our night alternating patting him on the back and rocking him. He is sleeping quite contentedly right now next to me in our bed though! I feel amazingly well, thanks to all of your prayers! Still sore, of course, and wear out easily but knowing what to expect with each c-section makes it easier.
Ian and Abbie Grace are doing wonderful with Evan. No real issues...though they may come:)

No comments: