Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Where in the world are we???














So sorry I have not blogged in a few weeks. After Joe went out of town we went to SC for 10 days. It was a lot of fun and so wonderful to see family. I must say that this was one of my crazier adventures though...3 kids and me on a 8 hour car ride. McDonald's is the best place ever though for stops! We got our system down after the first try and I was able to do diaper changes, potty breaks, order food, feed Ian and Abbie Grace while nursing Evan, and let them plan on the playground in less than an hour. Whew was it tiring though! I'll post more pics later but here are a few.



2 comments:

Jo A McCoy said...

They grew!! You have such beatiful kids...I love checking your blogs.

Anonymous said...

TAM,
I JUST ENJOYED YOU AND THE KIDS SO MUCH-- WISH YOU COULD HAVE STAYED LONGER BUT I DO UNDERSTAND-- I HAD THREE OF YOU LOL--I LOVE YOU AND ADORE MY GRANDS-- KISS THEM ALL AND TELL THEM GRAMMY SAID THAT SHE LOVES THE.
LOVE MOM AND GRAMMY