Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Good Morning!






Sorry it's been a while since I have posted, we have been busy around here! I completed a 5K this past weekend! WOO HOO! My pace was only 11:40 but at least I finished! Next is a 10K hopefully in the fall. Joe is doing well and gets to call every few days which is nice! And now to who you really want to know about...

Ian is great! He convinced me he had a tummy ache this morning though so he is at home with me. And let me tell you he is NOT sick. I am such a sucker. He is getting so tall and looks so much like Joe!

Abbie Grace is definitely starting to look like a little girl and not a baby anymore. It's very sad for mommy though! Oh and I am no longer mommy, I am mom to her!

And Prince Evan is doing much better this week. As many of you know he has been sick since March. The dr's have tried different things but now they have him on antibiotics, steoroid puffer, and albuteral puffer. And his cough is finally getting better! Thank you Lord! He actaully slept from 8-5 last night which is the first time in about 10 days. I really needed the rest too. He still has big bright blue eyes that melt mommies heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THERE JUST SOOO SWEET TAM-- CONGRATS ON YOUR 5K I'M SO PROUD OF YOU--KISS ALL THREE OF MY ANGEL'S AND TELL THEM GRAMMY LOVE'S THEM--LOVE TO ALL MOM